2/5/2018 Quality Assurance Inspector Update
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers As of: August 31, 2017 Q: Which projects will be handled in CRIS and through email? Which projects are in the NY HP Portal? A: For all EmPower projects with an approved workscope or an appliance ordered as of August 11, 2017, the projects will continue to be managed in… Continue Reading…
Selling Efficiency Series 8 Proven Steps to Winning the Job Series STEP 1— Polish Your Conversation Skills Talking comfortably with your prospects is the key to gaining useful information, establishing trust, and potentially gaining a long-term relationship. Read the full article. STEP 2—Use a Prospect Capture Form to Get the Right Info By following a… Continue Reading…
New energy modeling software is approved for use in the Program. Continue reading to learn more about your options.
A central repository for all current NYSERDA Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program documents, announcements, tools and links.
Dear Participating Home Performance Contractors, NYSERDA is pleased to announce… 2/26/2018 NYSERDA Residential Existing Homes Learning Management System (LMS) Launch 2/5/2018 Quality Assurance Inspector Update 1/16/2018 Contractor Training and NYSERDA Portal Launch 1/10/2018 Register TODAY for the Home Performance Conference and Trade Show 1/05/2018 Income Limits 12/28/2017 Extension of Participation Agreements 11/14/2017 Limited Time EmPower NY Opportunity on… Continue Reading…
Use the tiles below to visit the Articles for Success, Home Performance Webinars, Training Videos, and Events Calendar sections of the Contractor Support site.
1) EmPower- Accepting or Declining Referrals in the HP Portal
2) 2016-2018 Contractor Resource Manual
3) Transition of the Single Family Residential Programs
4) Program Redesign Changes Q&A
5) Material and Installation (M&I) Guidelines
6) So What’s Next Brochure
7) HPwES Assessment Application
8) Customer Information Form NYSERDA
9) NYSERDA Residential Credit and Income Screening Application
10) NYSERDA Residential Household Income Screening Application