The Art of Persuasion
Presented by John Tooley of John Tooley LLC
Original Air Date: Tuesday, November 5th, 2019
Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 at 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
Selling what the customer wants in order to sell them what they need is truly an art. This webinar will share, from my years of experience, selling with a mixture of science and research. We will share information that you will find inherently interesting and applicable to your company's positioning in the marketplace and a successful sales approach to accompany it. The honest person will find the information presented very helpful; the dishonest person will also find the same. Why, because much of the information is based in behavioral science. Successful persuasion grounded in honesty and clarity is our refreshing approach to helping others buy our valuable services and products.
During this webinar, you will learn to
- Learn three market positions for your company and actions to assure their success
- Learn what behavioral science says about the art of persuasion
- Learn what 7 letter word should described our product or service "_ _ _ _ _ _ _"
- Learn how create value and close the deal
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers/Proctors
- Once you input your BPI ID, you will automatically be forwarded to the PayPal page.
- Do not pay! Instead, exit PayPal.
- BPI will manually approve your registration; this can take up to two (2) business days.
- You will receive a confirmation and link to view the webinar.
$50 fee per webinar for all others.
Click here to view the recorded webinar.
John Tooley is an award-winning Home Performance and Energy Efficiency Expert who has been involved in the building science world for 40 years. He has been honored with some of the most coveted awards in our industry receiving the EEBA Joule Award for Excellence in Advancing Energy Efficiency in 2006 and being inducted into the Building Performance Institute's Hall of Fame for lifetime commitment and dedication to the Home Performance Industry. He was the 2013 recipient of the Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry.