In today’s environment, the selection of domestic water heating equipment often ends up in the hands of the salesperson or auditor sitting at the kitchen table. Arming these professionals with the correct knowledge and tools to properly select equipment will help ensure that the customer is provided with the best system to meet their needs. Proper selection, installation and commissioning and customer education of these systems not only reduces company callbacks but also increases customer satisfaction and repeat business. During this presentation the contractor should gain a better understanding of NYSERDA Home Performance with ENERGY STAR & EmPower Programs Material & Installation Guidelines for Domestic Hot Water Systems, and what their sales staff and installation crew’s goals and objectives should be to adhere to these Guidelines.
Objectives: By attending this session, attendees will learn:
- Domestic Water Heater Efficiency: Program Requirements
- Domestic Hot Water System Load Calculations, Sizing and Selection
- Review of NYSERDA Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® & EmPower Programs Material & Installation Guidelines
- Basic overview of the DHW systems
- Water Quality Demands
- Installation essentials and best practices
- Proper Start-up and Commissioning
Louis Marrongelli and Earl Hicks, Sr. Technical Analysts from CLEAResult presented this training.
Click here to download a PDF of the deck slide from this presentation.
This webinar was previously presented live. It does not qualify for BPI CEUs. Check the Events Calendar for upcoming events.