10 Steps to Build a Sustainable Business:
Parts 9 & 10
Tuesday, November 5th, 2019 at 3PM EDT/12PM PDT
Earn up to 1.5 BPI CEUs.
BPI Certified Professionals must attend entire webinar to receive CEUs.
The last steps of the 10 Steps to Build a Sustainable Business series.
Step 9: Present the Proposal and Get Paid on the First Visit
- Make the sale in one move or proceed in ‘baby steps’.
- Choices can be useful, but too many can be confusing.
- Breaking your fantasy about what the customer needs to know.
- How many times should we ask for the order?
- Can’t afford it all-use the break/fix point for future sales.
Step 10: Production Secrets; Under-promise and Over-deliver
- What’s the most efficient size crew?
- Increase your production by 15% or more?
- Schedule you Production Team Efficiently
- Managing your backlog – not too long, not too short.
- How to guarantee that you will exceed expectations.
- Create “Raving Fan” clients every time.
- When and How to Ask for Referral Business
- Hang on to that relationship with Concierge Club/Service Agreements
The Presenter: Mike Gorman is the owner of TechKnowledge. Mike has been active in the Finance and Remodeling Industries for over 20 years with experience in carpentry, sales, supervision and management, as well as mortgage financing relating to remodeling, new construction, weatherization and building science. His years as an award-winning general contractor with experience in building science provides the platform for his activities as a speaker, author, consultant and columnist.
Free to BPI GoldStar Contractors and BPI Test Centers/Proctors
$50 fee per webinar for all others.
Click here to register for this webinar.