In today’s environment, the selection of heating equipment often ends up in the hands of the salesperson or auditor sitting at the kitchen table. Arming these professionals with the correct knowledge and tools to properly select and size HVAC equipment will help ensure that the customer is provided with the best system for their home. Incorrect selection or sizing issues tend to lead to multiple services calls, unhappy clients, and loss of revenues and profits. This webinar was designed to expand the skill set of your company’s salesforce and to get them thinking in line of providing the correct solution for your customers’ home.
Objectives: By attending this session, attendees will review:
- The keys to a productive client interview – what to ask, what to look for, and what to test.
- The critical best practices for selecting:
- Furnace Replacements,
- Hot Water Boiler Replacements,
- Steam Boiler Replacements, and
- Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps.
- How to ensure that proper accessories are selected.
Louis Marrongelli and Earl Hicks, Sr. Technical Analysts from Conservation Services Group presented this training.
Click here to download a PDF of the deck slide from this presentation.
This webinar was previously presented live. It does not qualify for BPI CEUs. Check the Events Calendar for upcoming events.