Accessing Program Resources
You will be set-up with access and logins to the following sites for all employees needing access. If you do not receive the welcome emails, please check your SPAM/Junk Mail.
- NY HP Portal https://nyserda.energysavvy.com/
- HUB https://nyserda.csgrp.com/Citrix/Metaframe/auth/login.aspx
- Contractor Support Site & Help Center http://hpwescontractorsupport.com/
- NYSERDA’s Business Partner Portal https://cmsapps.nyserda.ny.gov/PartnerPortal/
For more information on these resources, see descriptions below:
New York Home Performance (HP) Portal is an online project management tool. The Portal’s key features include:
- Submit, review, manage, and track your audit applications and projects;
- Upload files and documents directly;
- Using the Eligibility Screening Tool (EST) to electronically screen projects for measure and cost effectiveness eligibility;
- View customer loan and AHP subsidy status; and
- Provide your customers with access to an electronic audit application specific to your company.
Once you receive your log‐in credentials, you may begin submitting new projects to the HP Portal. Please review the documentation provided using the links below before accessing the new system.
- Express Audit – See Audit Auto-Approval Guide For Contractors
- User Guide NY HP Portal: found in Section 11.2 of CRM
- Online Audit Application: https://nyserda.energysavvy.com/start-your-project/hpwes/?s=contact
- Contractor Profiles: https://nyserda.energysavvy.com/contractors/
- Outline of Project Process from Start to Finish
- Program Acronym List
HUB system pre-dates the Portal and is used for the project types that cannot be submitted through the HP Portal at this time. These projects include PSEGLI HPD/REAP follow-on work.
See Old Process Documents page for additional guidance.
Contractor Support Site is a wealth of Program information. To name just a few of the resources available:
- Contractor Resource Manual
- Material and Installation Guidelines
- Program Announcements
- Forms, Tools, and Checklists
- Renewable Heat NY (RHNY) Forms
- Recorded Home Performance Webinars
- Events Calendar
Contractor Help Center contains a searchable FAQs, Trending Questions section, and Announcements sections or submit your own request if you are unable to locate the answer to your question. For training in how to use the Contractor Help Center please visit:
- Introduction to New Contractor Support Plan & Help Center Training
- Contractor Support Plan & Help Center Advanced Training
NYSERDA’s Business Partner Portal grants you access to marketing materials, case studies, a contractor toolkit, and additional training tools.