This webinar provides a high-level overview of the HPwES Program and how your company and employees can set your business up for success. Whether your company has been enrolled a few months or is just getting started, the information presented will touch on how to better understand the Program and how to best utilize your employees for typical tasks including: Customer Intake/Scheduling/ Project Management, Audits/Workscope Development, Energy Modeling, Sales/Marketing, Installation/Quality Control, Test-out/Quality Assurance and Customer Follow-up/Referrals. Additionally, the recorded webinar has been segmented into agenda topics and available for viewing individually; click the hyperlinks in the agenda below to view the individual topic videos.
Objectives: By attending this session, attendees will learn:
- Getting Started
- Contractor Help Center Tutorial
- Setting Your Business Up for Success!
- Consumer Incentives: HEMI & AHP
- Consumer Financing Options
- During the Comprehensive Home Assessment
- Submitting Audits for Incentive
- After the Comprehensive Home Assessment
- How to Upload Projects to the HP Portal for Approval
- Project Completion & Testing Out
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
CLEAResult Partner Support Team presented this training.
Click here to download a PDF of the deck slide from this presentation.