A quality installation is more than just using high-efficiency products and systems. This session provides a broad range of critically important processes and procedures to ensure HVAC systems are installed properly and operate at their greatest energy efficiency. Tools and techniques for testing Forced Air and Hydronic systems are covered.
Objectives: By attending this session, attendees will:
- Learn step-by-step procedures for proper commissioning;
- Understand how the NYSERDA Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® & EmPower Programs Material & Installation Guidelines and ACCA 5 HVAC Quality Installation Specifications can guide your commissioning process;
- Learn how and where to document the commissioning results;
- Learn the importance of educating your customers with information that will help them responsibly and comfortably enjoy their equipment; and
- Learn how properly commissioned installations can promote and build your business.
Louis Marrongelli and Earl Hicks, Sr. Technical Analysts from Conservation Services Group presented this training.
Click here to download a PDF of the deck slide from this presentation.
This webinar was previously presented live. It does not qualify for BPI CEUs. Check the Events Calendar for upcoming events.